Monday, April 16, 2012

Silent No More

Hi Everyone!  Man it's been way too long...I have so much to say, but it's so late here, 1 a.m.  I've really been coasting with my weight loss, but lately have a new resolve and determination.  My goal is to be less than 150 by the end of the month.  My weight has been bouncing between 150 - 158 for months and I'm now ready to take a stand!

...Life has been so busy and crazy.  I didn't plan to take a blogging hiatus, between school, work, and being a mom, my passion to blog has taken a back seat.  Sorry about my absence, but I'm back now.  I'll try to post regularly, whatever is on my heart at the time.  Posts maybe short...

It feels great to be back...I can't do this without our blogging community.  Seriously, my weight loss stopped when I stopped blogging.  I've missed you.  Can't wait to catch up.


Clinging to this....

Talk to y'all soon.

Cat

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cat! It's good to hear from you again. I've been wondering how things were going for you. I know that things have been crazy busy for you though. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired quote-thank you for sharing. You were missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you and I am happy you are back. Life does get crazy, but blogging helps me stay focused most of the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl its great to hear from you. Jump back in and you can get that off in no time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you Cat, I was wondering how you were doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there - I am also hoveriing at about 158lbs. Just joined the whole blogging community and hoping that helps to start shifting some junk from my trunk!! I find the blogging to be motivational and reading blogs from the BFC community inspiring. Hope you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cat. Glad to hear from you. I think all of us bloggers are slacking latley with the posts. Everyone is so busy! Still once in a while is better than nothings! Hugs to you from me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day to all am Valeria Miguel Ángel From USA..Texas am so happy sharing this great testimony on here, I was diagnose of Stage IV colon cancer.i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Itua the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous Diseases such as-Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Pancreative Cancer,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. ,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and his herbal medicines will set you free from any human diseases,all thank to you Dr Itua for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number Whatsapp.+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...