Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Heart 2 Heart

Yesterday I did a post that I ended up deleting...I just wasn't happy with some things I said.  Anyway I have come to realize & accept this way of eating/living as a way of life for the foreseeable future anyway.  I never really accepted this lifestyle before.  I think mainly due to being a cancer survivor I thought I needed to maintain this perfect diet.  I've recently come to realize something...you know how people say that the best exercise is the one that you'll do.  Well it occurred to me that the perfect way of eating & losing weight for me is the ONE I'LL DO, so I've decided that for me is the BFC. 

Thanks for all of the support.  Hopefully along the journey I can be of support as well.

1 comment:

  1. You know what? The best thing about blogging is that we can say what ever we want and we all support and love each other. Say it like you mean it SISTER!!! Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...