So now, what's a girl to do? I could just give up. If you read this blog regularly, you know that is not going to happen! Or I could recommit to this lifestyle with newly defined objectives and goals, with a clear action plan of how to achieve them. I also realize I need an updated definition of "why". When I'm face to face with temptation, what's going to keep me out of that cookie jar at 11 P.M. when no one else is watching. The "why" can stop you in your tracks and make all of your dreams come true. So for the sake of being transparent, I thought I'd just define all of these right here for all of my friends to see.
Why will I stay committed to living a healthy lifestyle?
- To live a long and healthy life with great quality of life
- To be a great role model for my 2 girls
- To be an inspiration and help for others to achieve a healthy life
- To feel great
- To have increased self confidence
- To be a Hot Mama (just being honest) and feel sexy :)
- Take responsibility and love myself enough to achieve it
- Base meals around protein, fruits, and vegetables (plant or animal protein)
- No/low starch after 3 P.M.
- Eat often with a goal of every 3 hours
- No eating after 8 P.M. (For some this step won't matter, but for me late night eating is a big stumbling block!)
- If I fall short of these steps, don't give up, and recommit to this plan immediately
- Exercise 5 days per week: weight training, cardio, fitness classes
Do you want it? I KNOW I do! Now I know why and how to get it.
If your weight loss has stalled, I recommend defining "your" why and how. It just may be the extra little push needed to stick with your plan.
Thanks for the support, it helps me more than you know.
Cat's Belly Fat Cure Facebook Page