For the rest of the month of December (starting today, day 1) I'm keeping a food log & posting it on this blog. Please keep me accountable. I may be posting several times a day at first...seems to help me stay on track.
I can do this. I've done much harder things...thyroid cancer seems to ring a bell. This is easy compared to that.
- feeling sexy again! Woo-hoo!
- fitting in those size 4 jeans in my dresser draw. I know that may seem small to some people, but I'm 5'3" with a small frame so I think this is very doable.
- more energy to run & play with my kids (& my hubby, wink, wink ;) )
- to be here for my 2 beautiful girls
- having the energy to keep a clean, tidy house
- sleeping better
- going clothes shopping & purchasing an item knowing it will look nice!
- cardio & strength health
- the feeling, I can do anything!
- maintaining a weight of 115-120
- fitness: run a mile (without stopping), perform a cart wheel & a back bend (bridge), perform 20 regular push-ups (not girlie style)
Happy BFC'n. :)