- eat clean 95% of the time
- workout 5 days a week
- asleep by midnight
- declutter 15 minutes a day (while this goal seems like it doesn't fit, it actually does for me. Trying to clean up all areas of my life .)
- no eating after 8 PM.
I saw this commercial today at the gym. I love how strong and empowered this lady looked...not to mention super fit!
- 50 minutes on Precore (I was trying to see how long it took to burn 500 calories. When I started working out about 6 weeks ago it took me at least an hour.)
- FLEXIBILITY - 90-90 Hamstring Stretch
- Standing Chest Stretch
- CORE - Face Down Iso Ab with Straight Leg Raise (This one's tough!)
- Reverse Hyper
- BALANCE - Cable Single Leg Left (I'm secretly in love with cables.)
- RESISTANCE - (chest) Seated Chest Press
- (shoulders) Seated Scaption: 1 arm (Didn't like this one much.)
My eating today was just O.K.:
- BREAKFAST: PB&J smoothie. It was devine...will post the recipe when I have a chance.
- LUNCH: Taco Salad: no sour cream, no cheese. Chicken, guacamole, lettuce, refried beans, tomatoes, salsa. Just a few chips and some of the taco "bowl". Extra lettuce. Unsweetened tea sweetened with Sun Crystals. I think I embarassed my hubby making all of those substitutions, but I'm the customer & need to be happy, right? I used to never stand up for myself, but I am now. They brought me a whole extra plate of lettuce. My kids really enjoyed it too! They love lettuce!
- DINNER: Pretzels with hummus. Apple with peanut butter. We were so full from lunch we didn't have a formal dinner.